- Location: Mumbai
Case Study 1 – Purplle.com
Purplle.com is into e-commerce space selling beauty and wellness products. They aim to bring all the beauty products under one roof at the click of a button. They serve an average of four million users in India on a monthly basis, on its app and site, across tier one, two, and three markets. Since the high demand in beauty and wellness products, the swiftness in safe and proper packaging of the goods was a challenge. Beauty products could be as fragile as perfume hence the packaging required proper care and attention. Any mistake on the packing front would mean damage to the product resulting in grave financial losses and bad customer experience.
- At Citta Packaging, our aim is to add value in every product we offer to the client with a customer centric approach. We design our product which suits their needs. We make sure our solution improves the current standard of packaging. For Purplle.com, we understood their business challenge and came up with an innovative solution of Self-adhesive cardboard boxes - one of the latest products in the packaging industry.
- We recommended and introduced these corrugated boxes as it would save manual hours wasted in putting layers of packaging tapes around the boxes to make them safe. The self-adhesive technique made it quicker and easier for sealing the boxes. This also in turn reduced the cost of tapes and made it an environment friendly product.
- These self-adhesive boxes are immune to damage and theft as the base and lid overlap when sealed. This quality made it a suitable packaging product for the beauty products from getting damaged and tampered.
- The user friendly perforated tear stripes in these custom corrugated boxes made it easy for their customers to open the box giving it a neater look. It also ensured less efforts and time wasted while opening the packages.
- Post implementing above product innovation our client achieved improved operational efficiency and reduced cost. It also helped them to accomplish great customer experience and feedback.