BOPP is abbreviated as Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene. The use of Polypropylene in manufacturing adhesive tapes is because of its amazing features and properties. It is a thermoplastic polymer that is malleable at certain specific temperatures and returns to the solid form when cooled.
The outstanding features which compliment the tapes are:
- Excellent clarity and high gloss.
- Flawless dimensional stability and flatness.
- Wrinkle and shrink-proof.
- Non-toxic and recyclable.
- Resistant to low and high ranges of temperature.
- UV, heat, and moisture resistant.